Monday, July 23, 2012

Phoenix Flame!

From the ashes, RISE!


Like the phoenix who was consumed by the flame only to rise out of the remnants of its previous form this blog shall fly again. Although I must say I wouldn't call this much of a blog; I had like what, 7 posts before I stopped? That was pathetic of me. :|


Anyway, back to the matter at hand, I am resurrecting this blog since I was convinced by a friend to write more so I'm doing it. I just hope though that I'll have time to ACTUALLY write regularly as I've set myself up for a pretty hectic year with all my orgs and academics haha. 


I'll end this post right here for now, since really don't have anything interesting in mind right now. I might start of this boot up with a recap of what has happened IN THE PAST YEAR that I've been silent. I'm hoping to share whatever wonderful adventures I'll have with the world. See ya! =))




No comments:

Post a Comment